Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy reflects our commitment to working together with communities for a better future.
Our CSR mission, to support responsible and sustainable growth, is at the heart of the choices we make, the technology we create, and the way we improve our business model, products and services.
Our mission is to become one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies by 2020, and, ultimately, to our aspiration of creating a leading global company, unified across the Doosan business.
We aim to grow as a trusted partner alongside the people and communities we serve by proactively contributing time and resources into activities that promote both corporate and social development.
Founded on core issues identified through stakeholder involvement, our CSR strategy aims to reach beyond donations, charity work, or other philanthropic activities to meet stakeholder needs while improving the company’s sustainability.
Through our CSR strategy, we’ll be admired for the work that we do; our respect for people, communities and the environment; and for being united in our shared goals and values across every Doosan business area.
Proud Global Doosan
By engaging our employees in CSR they will be living the Doosan Way
- CSR Goal
- 2020, Leading Global Company for CSR
- To be recognised as an outstanding employer and exemplary corporate citizen
- Growth of People
- - Based on Doosan’s people-oriented philosophy aimed at promoting the company’s core values
- Growth of Business
- - Promoting a close relationship between our business success and our communities
- Key Pillars
Support for engineering education
- - Raising understanding of engineering among school and university students
- - Encouraging young people to choose engineering careers
- - Developing path ways for job seekers to a career in engineering with Doosan
- - Supporting and aiding the development of engineering degree courses
- - Supporting engineering research in universities
- - Ensure we minimise our impact on the environment
- - Ensure we manage our supply chain to:
- - Minimise their impact on the environment
- - Ensure responsible manufacturing practices
- - Make the safety of our employees and our customers our number one prioritys
- - Promote the environmental benefits of our products
- - Ensuring we are connected to the communities around our places of work (including customer sites)
- - Encouraging our employees to contribute personally or financially to the benefit of society
- - Utilise and promote the Doosan Community Blueprint branding